Now it is time to apply for the rights to organize the Nordic Academy 2017
Nordic Academy is meant for JCIs, who are applying for a national roles in the countries for the 2018. Participant for the event come from all Nordic Group countries including Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Island, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia and Norway.
Training weekend aims to grow the leadership skills and knowledge of the participants and give them more tools for working in a national role in 2018. Participants will also get a change to network personally with future national position holders during the event.
- Academy starts on Thursday 24th of August and ends on Sunday 27th of August.
- Price for academy can be maximum of 300 € per participant.
- Most participants will arrive to the event by plane.
- Organizer should minimize the extra travel costs to the academy location from the Helsinki Airport and Helsinki Harbors
- Nordic Group will select the trainers for the event
Applicant should be a member of the JCI Finland (paid membership fees and other membership criteria filled). Organizing chamber will take care of practicalities of the event organizing. Nordic Group will produce the training program and its contents and select the trainers for the event.
Time of event
Nordic Academy will be organized from Thursday 24th of August to Sunday 27th of August.
Number of participants
30 participants are expected for the event
Organizer should show in his or her application the main model and content for how they will organize the event with a plan for creating a successful event.
Nordic Group will be the client for the event and will organize the actual trainings in the event. Nordic Group will supply the organizer of the event with training schedule with content descriptions and timing wishes. Selected organizer will take care of all the other activities related to successful event organizing. These task include at least, but not limited to, the following:
- Event scheduling and room organization for trainings
- Housing of participants
- Tecnical equipment for meetings and presentations
- Registration for participants and invoicing of participation fees
- Breakfast, lunches, dinners and night snacks for the participants
- Program for the parts that is not provided by the Nordic Group
- Event Marketing
- Photography for the event for Nordic Group use
- Possible transportations
- Guidance and possible permit organizing for the event
Applicant is responsible for that the organizing team will have the required project management and leadership skills for the event.
Applicant must also take care, that location, where the event will be organized has required amount of personel and other resources for flexible service during the event.
Application must include at least the above mentioned details that are in organizers responsability and also prices (including housing). Given prices are binding.
JCI Finland Board will evaluate the application as a whole. Special attention will be given to pricing, functionality of the event location and planned program, and overall experience of the
event for the participants.
JCI Finland Board will grant the organizing rights based on the applications in their board meeting during 10th to 12th of February 2017.
More details about the event from Traineng Director Maria Sippala 040 723 5142 or firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE SEND AS PDF DOCUMENTS BY EMAIL LATEST ON 31st OF JANUARY 2017 BY EMAIL TO email@example.comShare on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on LinkedIn